Friday, July 25, 2008

The Power Thingy

I bet the thing's got 200 outlets on it. They've got it powered by a Honda generator. It just gets loaded every single night with people loading up their cameras and phones. The guys who built it are saying next year they'll have to have another one.

The first day I found the thing the guy watched me put my iPhone on it. He said, "Hey, Dude, is that the iPhone?"

I told him that it was.

"Well, give it to me. Those are too valuable to be hooked up with everyone else. I'll keep an eye on it and charge it inside the truck."

And he did. So, every day, he and I have been good buddies. He takes the phone, charges it, and it's safe and sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray? Is that a charging station?? I always seem to check your update JUST AS you are posting them. It is fun to see it all show up. Keep going. You are almost there. T