Friday, July 25, 2008

The only rude person I've run across

We all know "there's one in every crowd." And in a crowd over 10,000 strong, you just know you're going to run across an asshole.

This is her.

From the very first day when we were loading our bikes she ticked me off about something. Her whole attitude was, "I really shouldn't be riding this ride with all of the commoners." Every time I've encountered this woman, it's amazing to watch the faces of the people she's interacted with. They all share the same look, "Can you believe this prima donna?"

Maybe Karma will take over and short out her phone . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! "Asshole woman" looks like a guy with boobs! Her face looks like it would maybe be androgenous, and she's got the build of a linebacker! Are you SURE she's a gal-typa guy?? :)
Marie

Anonymous said...

I have not had the pleasure of participating in RAGBRAI but my husband and his friends plan their year around this annual pilgrimage.

I know the woman that you mentioned in your posting very well. While your impression may be that she isn’t nice, I can tell you from many years’ of personal experience that she is a sincere, thoughtful woman who goes out of her way to do nice things for others.

Thank you for allowing me to post. Enjoy next year’s ride!

hovfrk said...

Hmmm...she must have made quite an impression.